Our Parents and Citizens’ Association (P&C) is a supportive and friendly group of parents, carers and community members. We work together to build strong relationships within the school community for the benefit of the children at Mudgee Public School.
What We Do:
- We encourage communication and cooperation within the school community.
- Operate the canteen and uniform shop via subcommittees.
- Run a variety of community and fundraising events designed to bring the school community together as well as raising funds.
- Organise grant applications for school resources.
- Advocate for students on behalf of the school community.
The P&C meets on the second Monday of every month during school terms at 6pm in the school residence (cnr Perry and Denison Streets).
All parents, carers, grandparents and family members are welcome to attend.
Being a part of the P&C will give you insight into the policies and operation of the school. We understand that life can get busy so if you join the P&C, you dont have to attend every meeting or volunteer at events. You can be involved for as much or as little time as suits you and your family.