Mudgee Public School

Friendship with learning

Telephone02 6372 2036

Notes, forms, payments and refunds

Payment refunds

If a student payment is canceled for an excursion, school performance, student purchase or due to illness then parents have an option to either request a refund or have funds kept as 'Fees in Advance' for future school expenses.


PLEASE NOTE: A refund can only be made to the person who made the original payment. Refunds can only be made back to the original card for POP and EFTPOS. Cash or Cheque payments will be refunded via EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). Please download the Student Refund Application form below, complete details and return to the school office. Once we have received your application our friendly staff will be in touch to confirm and support the refund process.

• Student Refund Application Form

Excursion notes

Excursion Notes For current performances and excursion notes please contact your class teacher or phone the office for assistance. You can find all up coming excursion dates on the calendar in the latest newsletter or on the home page of the school website.

Payments can be made by;

• Cash OR Cheque (payable to Mudgee Public School)

• Eftpos payments can be made at the school office

• On-line Payments by clicking on the 'Make a Payment' tab at the top of the Home screen. Follow the prompts and if you have any concerns please contact the school office for assistance.

You can download a copy of the school Excursion Medical Note below:

• Excursion Medical Note